Sunday 9 September 2012

Late Summerness

Greetings
As I said....diggin! Been diggin. First 10'...maybe 15' done and dressed with a fine layer of the well rotted stuff!

Onions are the future. Profound I know but it's the truth. I'm gonna plant me several 100 over Wintering variety ones 'cos the 100 I put in this season are nearly all gone. Cri! They're dirt cheap and easy to grow and it's what we use...a lot.

Officially fed up of runner beans....I mean what is the point? Gonna grow me some yella and red and purpl ones. Much more fun.

Just done me  a vegetable stew with homegrown courgettes, tomatoes, garlic and onions. Ratatouillie by any other name.  Yum....I hope.

Seeds....gotta start choosing what I'm going to plant for next year. Any suggestions or ideas?

This year has been great....I just know that's it just going to get better and better.

Keep on enjoying!

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment