Wednesday 23 May 2012

Sunshine!

Greetings.

Apparently the whole of the World has sun today so obviously this is not news. I just don't care! It's SUNNY!

Been quite busy People. I've cut my bamboo - and crikey  - nearly didn't have enough...so many beans.  So all wigwammed up and already they are wrapping themselves around as we speak. Marvelous.  Bought me some Moneyspinner outdoor toms and I've got me some courgettes and some hot and sweet peppers and some cucumbers oh and some spinach. Yep it's all good and all my recent purchases were half price! and I got a huge ball of twine too! Have I mentioned the sun.....?

I've misplaced the camera so as soon as I locate it I'll do you all some close up photos cos you won't believe how things have grown.

Got a cake in the oven so must fly.

Keep enjoying

Abitiot

No comments:

Post a Comment