Wednesday 25 July 2012

Burnin.....

Greetings!

Well at last the jet stream has moved and the Summer is really finally here. This week continues to be Hot Hot Hot.

 Down on the Plot I continue to harvest spinach and rubarb and courgettes. Beans are begining to grow rampant and there will soon be a bean glut. My outdoor toms have been destroyed by blight and my indoor ones too which is killing me as they have produced a great crop. The fruits are just rotting on the vine.

I must say I am to blame as I havent been spending as much time as I'd like as I have been really busy with our Burger van down in St Ouen. ( Visit us at Hollyhock Caterers Jersey on Facebook) I am supplying my own onions for the van which I am very proud of !

Looking forward to going blackberrying as I think this year is going to produce a bumper crop.

Keep on keeping on!

Abitot!

No comments:

Post a Comment