Sunday 21 October 2012

Gobsmacked

Greetings!
My garden never ceases to amaze. I thought I'd  had everything but as I was clearing the greenhouse out I found not one but two cucumbers hiding at the back! Brilliant.  Also yet a few more tomatoes ...with one plant left still producing. And.....another pumpkin amongst the foliage. And ...despite all the rain a rasberry too!

Diggin has started! I'm doin the manured side of last year....and what a joy. The earth is easy to dig and turn and with few weeds to get rid of. I'm about 1/3 of the way through...just need some more time...and less rain.

Seed catalogue arrived....decisions decisions....fancy beans methinks and all things odd! I have a feeling that next season is going to be  a cracker. Having said that it's already started 'cos my onions are already showing! Deffo going to sow lots of icebergs too as we use them on the Van..... as well as toms and cucumbers. Gonna need a bigger greenhouse.

Keep diggin!

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment