Wednesday 3 October 2012

Light sledding

Greetings

From the sublime to the ridiculous.....the weather has turned...again! Rain and wind and just plain nasty!

As for the Plot...sadly neglected ....although I have planted lots of onions! Oh I've already told you that....it's precipitating again!.....quite bloomin heavily!!!

Had a bit of a gardening accident the other day...I was mowing the lawn when I turned into  my Yucca tree which poked me in the eye. Luckilly I flinched quickly and the spike only just knicked the white but it went all red. It doesn't hurt and the red is fading. Whew!!

Gardening ...it's a dangerous passtime!

Well...it's nearly the weekend and hopefully the sun will come out for long enough for me to do a bit of digging and muck spreading. Joy!

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment