Tuesday 22 April 2014

Engineering

Greetings!
Pip is the Great engineer. He loves it. Everything is straight level and upright. Much concrete and stuff to make things solid and long lasting. ......it's just not my way ....I love gardening and making things grow and making do. I will use Universal Glue to make things stick....Mud by any  other name. It works... Ok maybe only temporarily but it does the job. The football post bean grower was great last year.....beans grew up it and it worked. It did fall down though after the Winter storms.....not surprising really but as a result it gives me the opportunity to do something else. So this year I have Bobs Bean Gazebo! Four corner posts with cross members on top with the trellis resting over. Bamboo poles on three sides. Solid!
Also I've put some  scaffold boards on my pallet board fence as the weeds are smothering my Glads. Neatness things up.
Lovin it!
Keep on keeping on Enjoying!
Abitot.

No comments:

Post a Comment