Sunday 15 April 2012

Week ending......

Greetings.

Well it's been a great week off I've just had. And it's finished off lovely. Warm and sunny. Done lots more chopping today and now we have four binfulls of kindling wood.  Just deciding how to package it. Been doing some more market research and down the Garage - part of a large chain in Jersey (say no more) - and it's £5.77 a bag. Crikey! So I think for the same amount  of wood I'm going to put a price of £3.00 on mine. Fair enough? Stop me and buy some!

On the Plot things are still coming along. I received a gift of something from someone. I think they're berries of some kind. I've put them in and we'll see.

I dug half my spuds and got about 10 lbs. Tragic!

Back to work tomorrow......

Keep on enjoying.....Abetot.

No comments:

Post a Comment