Saturday 2 February 2013

Incredible...

....day today!

Greetings

I forgive you USA!.......It hasn't rained all day! And what a day it's been. Girls out at the Dog Show and both out tomorrow so I've been giving #2 van a good going over in readiness for the rugby. (Talking of which...well done Ireland and better luck next time Wales)

This afternoon a visit to th Plot and a good load of digging done. I'd say a good 2/3rds of the plot dug. Of the remaining 1/3rd, 2/3rds are devoted to the 300 ( which, by the way, are, I'm very glad to say, doing fine)  and the remaining 1/3rd needs digging. So all in all not far to go!

My rhubarb is coming through nicely and the peas I put in a little while ago are begining to show. Great!

A little more digging and some tidying up and I'll be ready for action!
And guess what?....our neighbour says it's ok to keep chickens! Pip and me are overjoyed as Pip has a perfect patch at the back of his plot. Gotta get building.

A little bit of good weather makes all the difference. And I must say I'm delighted that it really hasn't made much difference to the Plot...no flooding but nice and soft. Brill!

Hope you've all been getting out and about....gotta do it while it lasts!

Abitot.

No comments:

Post a Comment