Wednesday 20 February 2013

Superb...

Sunshine.
Greetings.

It's been brilliant all week! Not a drop has been spilt!

Sowing going on.....a bunch of asters, hollyhocks delphiniums and something else which eludes me at the mo. And on the veg front...icebergs ahead...beetroot....cabbage and sprouts (yep have to go in now) and a load of different chillies...see what happens this year. Lots of packets that say I can sow direct out...you know parsnips...carrots etc etc but I'm going to leave them for another coupple of weeks as it's still cold . All in all ....fabby.

Have I mentioned free chicken run?  been collected and now powerwashed and all spick and span ready for some girls....although the nesting box bit needs a bit of gentle repair.  Hope I'm not repeating myself...repeating myself.

On the inside...kitchen finished....almost....am changing the downlighters and having all sorts of trouble with the dimmer switch...Grrr!

Keep on keeping on!

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment