Thursday 14 February 2013

Prayers.....

....answered!

Greetings!!!!

Whoop de woo! A brilliantly sunny day. And you know what that means.....out and aboutness. Yes indeedy. Although I started by putting another coat on the kitchen and fitting new downlights. Then I went and got some cheapy 2nd hand ones for the extension pert of the kitchen.... and then I went out!
In the greenhouse almost all my peas are up and doing fine. And it was hot! It's begining to feel a lot like Spring. A bit more digging done. So glad I have a slight slope as no standing water but the ground is well......satutrated. Water butt nearly full though...just in case we have a sudden drought.
I think  two more weeks before the main sow....whadya think? Good to grow.

Keep on doing what we all like doing!

Abitot.

No comments:

Post a Comment