Saturday 5 January 2013

For cryin' ......

....out LOUD!

Greetings.

It's NOT I repeat NOT bloomin sunny! Have been hoodwinked by some grumbleweed no idea flumberflud!
For a correct weather forecast come here to the Shallotment.....overcast damp and drizzly. Has been today and will be no doubt tomorrow as it has been and will be for ever more. Bah!

In spite or is it despite all that we have some progress to report. Oh yes! We have been up the garden centre and with Georgins'a Christmas prezzie ( fangs and luv ya lots!) have bought compost an fertalizer an lots of stuff to make my seeds grow. Indeedy we are ready to grow!......but as yet are waiting on order from the seed people to arrive. I can't wait. I may just have to throw caution to the wind and finish my diggin...tomorrow. Well....we'll see!

Onions comming along...thank god they havent been flooded out and our lovely mild weather hasn't killed them off. Fab.

Don't know whats goin on with uploading pics....it just won't let me! Help!!

Up at my mates they have Daffs out! An they were out on New Years Day!!! Blimy!

Summers almost here.....almost......ok so it's still round the corner but....here's hopin!

Abitot!



No comments:

Post a Comment