Sunday 6 January 2013

Vantastic!

Greetings.

Well I thought I'd be digging today and I'll tell you for why I haven't been. Our daughter was supposed to be helping out on our Van but guess what ....when one goes out in one's Little Red Dress on one's last weekend in Jersey before going back to Uni.....there's no chance in Hell that one would be able to get up early enough  to be of any use! And sure enough.......

And as luck would have it it's also been a regularly damp day with thick fog and general murkiness.

Now then Shallotment Followeres...we have had over 930 page hits since I started this thing...I'm quite stunned! I like to think that all have been genuinely dedicated followers of Shallotment Life but I suspect that the odd Visitor has been accidental....nevertheless a hit is a hit! Keep them comming and don't be afraid to sign up , become a Follower and leave a comment or two.

Keep on Keeping on!

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment