Sunday 12 May 2013

Barrowing....

....along.

Greetings.

Well not really....just potted on some more lettuces and put them on my new patio.  Rigged up a downpipe from the front shed gutter and placed the now empty bin underneath just in case we get some rain. I reckon I'm doing 10 lts a day watering. Thats 70 a week. I only had 700 lts to begin with......I can't do the math but it means water is going fast!...and it's not being refilled. I may have to resort to filling up at home again. God I hope not.

The bin had been full of manure and various bits and pieces. It seems to have rotted down nicely so I emptied it on the plot to replace lost soil. Seems to have filled a hole. Smells a bit though!

A bit more digging...although I now use my dad's old hoe thing...it's brilliant. It's like a mini mattock. I think I have about 2% of Plot space left....excluding the weed pile....to go.

Keep on Keeping On.

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment