Thursday 9 May 2013

Liberation


Greetings!

"And our dear Channel Islands are also freed today" - Sir Winston Churchill.

It's  a very special day here in Jersey and the sun is beating down!

Lots planted out - more beans, beets and lettuce. More clearing ready for courgettes and pumpkins. The spuds are showing and now I wish I'd planted earlier as my 'lotment neighbour is digging his.

Don't know whats going on with the ladies....laying has gone down to one a day. Oh dear!

I have another day off tomorrow...then two days on the van up the horses. I'm going to plant out my flowers. Don't expect much this year ...we'll see.

No need to mention rhubarb.....superb. Onions....doing their thing. Raspberries looking good...strawberries...flowering.

Hope you're all doing well too.

Keep on Enjoying!

Abitot.

No comments:

Post a Comment