Sunday 19 May 2013

Drab....

Greetings.

Drab...a new shade of Grey!

The only good thing about rain is that it makes the ground wet. And wet ground is excellent for planting green things. Not quite sure exactly what the green things are ...I think they are of the cabbage plant family but could be brocolli or cauli or summit. Anyway we'll find out in due course.

A few carrots from Pip....mine aren't showing yet. Parsnips are up though. Raspberries and strabs looking good.

I also planted out my flowers so should have a good show later. Delphs just begining to push through. Glads well on the way. All my Icebergs are out so I have not a lot left in the greenhouse.

Talking of which toms almost ready to put in. Cucamellons struggling along as are the chillies and peppers. I'm not much good with them so again we'll see what we shall see.

Weed pile central has grown! Gotta get rid as Beehive Plan needs to get going. Once we are "on the way " financially the Shallotment will take on a whole new slant. Keep watching this space.

Sorry I kinda fooled you with the recent Treat. New pisc to follow soon.

Keep on enjoying!

Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment