Sunday 28 April 2013

Treats!


Greetings.

Well the Weatherman got it totally wrong! He said it was going to get cold and drizzly. Well I tell you Sir it's been beatiful! Yes Indeedy!

Out and about again and more potting on...there is another term for it but I think it's a bit rude....you know what I mean! And some more diggin cos I love it so much. And a bit of weedin around my 300...which as I've probably said before are now about 70. Weed pile is now tidier but still huge. It is sorta turning into compost....I may just let it do just that!

Now then here's your promised treat......
 Kindly note ..I have cleared pile of weeds from the middle of the path. A new addition for 2013...Bob's Bamboo Bean Arbour...Narce! Also  Bob's Bean Trellis! Rhubarb....Stunning!
 
And a view from the bottom! The Greater Weedpile bottom left. I gave in and put in a load of spuds...well you got to Bi Cri! they're on the left and on the right from the top...strawberries, broad beans, peas, then rows of carrots, beets , parsnips etc.



and the Greenhouse of course. Lots and lots going on in here.
 
Well I hope you continue to enjoy!
 
Abitot.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment