Sunday 26 February 2012

Foggy times....

Greetings Maluvvies!
Well what a mixed bag we've had this weekend! Fog and mist and the like.The ole Jaloppy hates the damp and wouldn't start. Bugre!Went down the Plot yesterday - and I just wasn't in the mood. But spirits risen with good growth on my garlic and shallots begining to show. And beans and peas both shooting well in the grenhouse. So I trudged home and did a bit if catching up in my garden. Couldn't do much anyway as I had to go and meet the boys for beer and rugby. Well done to all the winners! ( It was a bloomin try!)

It's Sunday and shock horror I have decided to stay at home and do some admin...tax returns and the like. And I'm out to lunch as well so all said it's been a pretty unproductive and lazy weekend. Suns almost out so hopefully next weekend will be lurvely for lottists and all systems go!

In the meantime have a good week and see you soon.

Abetot for now as we say in Jerri.

No comments:

Post a Comment