Wednesday 29 February 2012

Mid week madness....

Greetings to Y'all Over The Pond!
Yes shallot friends we have hit the Big Time. East meets West. Helloooooooo America! U S A U S A !
How the hell did you find me? Keep it up and my map of the World will truely light up. I get stats showing where folks are from and the little mappy thing fills in. T'wonderful this interwebby thingy.

Anyway enough of this and onto mid week visit to The Plot. Its just amazing what  a little sun and warm does for our veggie friends. Garlics continue to put on inches. Shallots are sprouting green bits and peas and beans are becominag a mini forrest. And ma spuds , the little darlings, are doing their bit too! But not as well as the farmers down the road but then again they are professional spuds them  eh! I'm a tadge envious..... A quick watering and I'm off. I'll soon have to be going every day to check  on things bi cri!
Must dash as I have to pick up the family from the aero station as they have been away to see one of those  big centers of learning that will seriously reduce my wealth for the next three years. Kids eh!

Abetot 4 now! as we say in inter-web-jerri.

2 comments:

  1. Lettuce and tomato's are sprouting like good uns no sign of the cucumber yet though. Maybe thats what I get for buying the seed from poundworld in the half price sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shallot advice it to buy the best you can Jane but never fear they might just be late developers! As I said before we are but mere amateurs and there are proper professionals out there!

      Delete