Sunday 5 February 2012

it's all good....

Saturday only got better...sorry Scotland!
Snow?? Not here. It rained quite a lot last night and its turned out quite nice. A slight breeze and mixed cloud/sun but mainly sunny and the temp has risen nicely.
So nicely that I have given my new old spade an outing. Well what can I say...joyous! I dug my half plot in an hour and a half! Stunning! Every shed should have one.
Sowed a tray of peas and French beans in the greenhouse. Thought about sowing leeks but decided not to. I think I'll put them in next week.
Took the rest of the day off to watch Ireland -Wales. Bad luck Ireland!
That's it folks.
Carry on enjoying!
Abetot for now as we say in Jerri.

3 comments:

  1. Bob your excitement knows no bounds.

    Tomato seed going in my greenhouse this week, leave us a seed tray or two outside your shed will you so that I can do the business.

    Might put some cucumbers in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunburst sounds lovely! Get those flowers planted and let's see some photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane - Get you! Will do. I'll be there on Sat. Share the Seed!!!
    Angela - get ordering some plants/bulbs and whatnot!

    ReplyDelete