Sunday 12 February 2012

Rhubob! Rhubob!

Greetings Followers of Shallotment!
I know I know I've been negligent but I've had to squeeze in a bit of actual work this weekend. Anyway here I am and despite the inconveniences I managed to do the usual run on Saturday am followed by a trip to my dads where he has a rhubarb patch. Four crowns later and I'm off back to the Plot where four have turned into 15! Not only lots of Rhubob but also some greenhouse glass ( to replace the couple of panes that got broken in the winds.)and a potato banker! Result.
Sunday I set fire to my pile of rubbish and got rid of most of it. Had to leave it to it as work loomed. Plot begining to look almost ready . Bring it on! Summer that is.
Must dash but I've got the next two days off so lots more to do. Fruit cage...........
Abetot for now as we say in Jerri.

No comments:

Post a Comment