Monday 22 April 2013

Awesome.

Greetings!

Now I'm either delusional or not understanding the whole pagehits thing. I'm over 1300 hits now and I don't really know if you're real people or just cyber miss - hits or whatever. If you have landed on my page for whatever reason please say hello and I might visit you back! Now I don't really care if you do or not as it's not really going to change my life but it's just nice to know that there's life out there.

Now then....rant over....onto the Plot. All great! Things are shooting along...I swear that my lettuces have doubled in size overnight. Stroll on! Still getting the odd snail in ...where do they come from?

Stuff is basically growing. Marvelous! All my pumpkins are up...a bit worried that they'll take over when they get going....I think I might plant a few in Pips without him seeing.! Heehee!

Apologies for slight madness...
Off now
Abitot

No comments:

Post a Comment