Monday 1 April 2013

Bank Holliday Monday

Greetings
Hope you all had a lovely Easter. We had 12 for lunch and did....have a lovely day.
Well well well....the weather is bloomin lovely too! A bit breezy but in the greenhouse it's like a Summers day. Talking of which I've had a jolly good time in there too. All cleaned out and Bristol fashion. Loads more sowed....courgettes more beans and peas, toms and cucumbers. I now have 18 trays of stuff to water and look after. Oh and some pots of spring onions and leeks and some fresias on the go as well. Plot tilled over some more ....still a little reticent to sow out yet. Spoke to The Plots, Dave and Liz, not their real name...long story...but they have convinced me to do some spuds. I know I swore I wouldn't plant any more  but hey I'm a gardner and mustn't be put off be a little set back.  Gotta source me some Royals eh!

The Girls are looking good. Another egg today so we seem to be averaging one a day...not brilliant but good enough. Snail hunting is a full time hobby now as we know how much they like them. They are very pretty. ( My God !  what am I saying....chickens!)Photos very soon.

Graham came round with some raspberry canes...Brill!

So it's all good!

Keep on enjoying!

Abitot.

No comments:

Post a Comment