Tuesday 2 April 2013

Summer....

it's Official!

Greetings.

Well of course it is after all "Spring Forward" into SUMMER! There's not a cloud in the sky....the big yellow thing is visible.....yet it's bloomin freezing! Doesn't stop the greenhouse needing a watering...and the birds a feeding. Oh the joys of Allotment Life.

I've had an idea.... not a big one or even an earthshattering one.... but just a little one. I think I'm going to make me a little walkway archway down the middle of the plot with some of the big bamboo I cut. I can grow my beans up it and line the edges with all the hollyhocks and lupins and things. Narce! Might even have space for some veggies! It'll be great for the bees...when I eventually get round to it. What with the Glads and Daliahs already in we're going to look like Chelsea!

I love Summer!

Keep on Enjoying.

Abitot.

No comments:

Post a Comment