Friday 12 April 2013

Weekend!

Greetings.
Well it's been a fabby week what with it being my birthday an all. Received some lovely presents...a book about chickens, a garden voucher and a book about old agricultural machines......some really good looking Fergies to get you going!
The ladies are coming along great....we've had a 4 3 4 Wed Thurs Fri! I've sold my first half dozen too.
The rain however is stalling my outdoor sowing! Darn it! Indoors I've been thinning out lettuce and potting on various flowers and cabbages and the like.  Chillies are coming through and beets doing well. Just need a bit more SUN now...please....thank you very much.

Was hoping to move the muck heap today....but it doesn't look like that's going to happen!

 Come on! It's so frustrating!!!!!!

Here's hoping Sunday will be better.

Keep on trying to keep on!

Abitot!

No comments:

Post a Comment