Sunday 7 April 2013

Brilliant!

Greetings.

Have we reached a turning point? Has Summer arrived? We Bloomin well hope so and if this weekend is anything to go by it has! Brilliant and Glorious!
Well I was working the Van on Saturday  and today I had a few fab hours on the Plot. And yes the dream has come true and I have a very fine Bamboo Bean Arbour! With some laughing and shaking of heads from the neighbours I think I have done  a very fine job.

Did a little trading and got me a lawnmower for twenty squids. I've done the lawn..... and fine though it is  the mower is only good for a person of short stature! On the upside  it handles like a hoover and can be used one handed! So the Home Garden has had its first  brush upand looking good it is too!

Girls are wonderful!

Abitot!

No comments:

Post a Comment