Monday 30 January 2012

Monday madness.....

Greetings Shallot Friends!
 Brrrrr! It's brass monkey weather here although no snow ....yet but then again it's always great here. Because of our unique climate somewhere between sub tropical and tropical...yeah whatever..we generally are lovely and warm but occasionally we are ruddy aweful. Only joking!! But as we all know the weather plays an enormous part in what we do ...or are trying to do. So I hope the plastic keeps my spuds warm!

I've got all week to plot what's next to do. I've got to get rid of the bath and finish the fence and will plant a few more seeds in the hope that something will take. I'm also kinda planning the longer term layout of the plot. I've got a rough idea of what I want to do and hopefully it'll take more shape next year. At the mo I'm just filling space as I go. Hopefully I'll be gettting a beehive in the Spring. I took a course a couple of years ago now and am very keen on Honey! Yep I even went to a honeyfest in Germany last time I was visiting. They're faciniating creatures...bees that is. I kinda like the danger! So what I'm thinking is putting the hive in the middle about 3/4 of the way down the plot and then have beds radiating out in a sort of sunburst effect.  And the wife wants some flowers so both should compliment eachother perfectly.

My next plan and which I should be able to execute more easily is to upload some photos. I've been a bit dim about it and should have taken some from the start to show you all what I've done.But never mind. A plots a plot at the end of the day. You'll just have to see the fruits of my labour. I'll be on the interweb next!

Steve where's thar sledge?

Abetot for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment