Monday 12 March 2012

Monday Blues

Greetings Everybody!

Only another four days.....and then it's the Weekend again! I know I'm wishing my life away and it's not all bad. Congratulations England. Nice win. Also I got the Jaloppy going. She was but only a little damp and with a little light revving she's going great again. I will never mention Landys again.

Every day things are changing. The runners have shot up overnight. Jane (Steve's wife) has been growing some stuff and now I've a little tray of toms and some lettuce. Lovely!
Now then it's time for a surprise........

This is a view from Pips Plot overlooking my Plot. That's my shed.
And this is the view towards our Castle which you can just see behind the tree in the middle of the picture.
The Jaloppy!

Pip and Cathy on their Plot - a fair amount of terracing going on there mate.


West side with carrots, turnips, beetroot, spring onions and rows of Raniculus' and the Rhubarb patch at the top.Lots of room for various beans and toms.
And East side with spuds under plastic.


And the Bottom End with Strawberries ( on banks) Garlic, Shallots and Onions. I wish I'd taken "Before" pictures as this end was quite a mess! Particularly proud of my pallet board fence.

Hope this makes you smile...cos it does me!

Abetot for now as we say in Jerri.

No comments:

Post a Comment