Tuesday 27 March 2012

Nearly midweek....

Greetings!
Watering and watering for Mon and Tues. Oh yes it's been very hot and the greenhouse is taking loads. I'd say I've doubled my literage which does not bode well as at the moment I'm shipping it in by the bottle which is very labour intensive. But rumours abound and hopefully I'm going to get lucky soon! Watch this space for news.

Pip on the other hand is having a nightmare with water too and he's got lots ....although I should say he had lots until it all ran away after a series of unfortunate events. First occasion he left a tap on and lost the lot and the next day his water bin had a hole in it! Poor Pip.

In the meantime its been pretty dry all round with not much rain so I'll be looking to plant a few palm trees and renaming the plot as The Dunes!

Musn't grumble.

Abetot for now as we Jerris say!

No comments:

Post a Comment