Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday Sunshine

Greetings.

Well well....what a weekend! Congratulations Wales and good job England.  And F1 season has started too.
Out on the Plot I've planted out my Broad Beans and there are signs of life in my recently planted seeds. Next week I'll put out my Runners. I've sown more peas and beans and have so many peas that I think I'll put the rest in just for salad shoots.

My onions are coming along and shallots and garlic are going well. A bit disappointing are my spuds. Only about a third have taken in the first planting.  I suspect too deep, too cold and too wet when I planted. You live and learn. I've taken the plastic off  to give them some air and sun and we'll just have to wait and see.

The little tomato plants are doing well in the greenhouse but I'm waiting for my chillies and peppers to show yet.   Got to start thinking about greens soon.

Thanks for supporting the Shallotment.

Abetot

No comments:

Post a Comment