Sunday 11 March 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Greetings All.
Yesterday was absolutely  Great!. Lovely warm sunshine. Out on the Plot things are doing fine. The onions are begining to show as well as my runner beans and leeks. Its all been happening. Spuds are coming along and soon I'll be able to take the plastic off and give them an airing..

Back at home gave my wisteria a hard prune. This should be done every coupple of years but I've been a bit lazy and it had got a bit out of hand and was threatening to take over the house. When done properly it will flower sensationaly the following year. We'll see what happens. I also pruned my grapevine which did pretty well last year and I actually harvested edible fruit! Result!

Today is a bit grey and overcast. I've borrowed Steve's battery charger and hopefully I can get the Jaloppy started as I know the truck is overflowing! And I also need to get rid of all my trimmings. Ideally if someone wants to donate an old Landy with a few years left in her I'm only too willing to accept!

Abetot for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment