Thursday 22 March 2012

Thurs....

Greetings !
New shenanigans going on on the Plot. No not really but I have some progress pics for you lucky people.... oh yes and some very exciting news!!!Yes INDEED.
Well we've seen inside the Shed so now it's time to take a lookie inside the Greenhouse.......you ready? Ok then....

Kindly note...shelves made by Steve. I've got his number if you need any carpentry etc doing or anything really he's very accomodating when not being grumpy. Now then the green things are beans and peas and the pots have leeks and spring onions. The other trays have my other stuff yet to grow in.


And here's the progress...if you can call it that.... on the rest of the Plot. Broad beans in and another sheet of fence in. You can just see my p poor spuds on the left although .........I accidentally dug one up and here it is..... SURPRISE! Yes Folks my first Spud! Not going to get rich am I?

Nearly the Weekend everybody. Sunshine predicted. Whoop!

Abetot.

No comments:

Post a Comment